By accessing the website at https://tailscan.com and using our browser extensions, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Tailscan's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tailscan's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tailscan at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Tailscan's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Tailscan makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Tailscan does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
You will provide us with accurate and complete billing information including full name, address, state, zip code, country, telephone number, company details (if applicable) and valid payment method information.
If the automatic billing fails to occur for any reason, we will issue an electronic invoice indicating that you must proceed manually, within a certain deadline date, with the full payment corresponding to the billing period as indicated on the invoice.
Tailscan's services are available only with a paid subscription. You will be billed in advance on a recurring and periodic basis (annually), depending on the type of subscription plan you select when purchasing the subscription.
At the end of each period, your subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless you cancel it or we cancel it before the next billing period starts.
You may cancel your subscription renewal either through your account settings page or by contacting us (email@example.com). You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for your current subscription period and you will be able to use Tailscan until the end of your current subscription period.
Except when required by law, paid subscription fees are non-refundable.
However, we will consider certain refund requests for subscriptions on a case-by-case basis and granted at our sole discretion.
When you create an account for Tailscan, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your Tailscan account.
You are also responsible for safeguarding the password or third party account that you use to access Tailscan and for any activities or actions under your account.
You agree not to disclose your password you log in with to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account, so we can take appropriate action.
You may not use the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use (trademarked or otherwise protected, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene as a username or email.
6. Copyright Policy
Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that content posted on Tailscan infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement of any person.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through Tailscan, You must submit your notice in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) for misrepresenting that any content is infringing your copyright.
DMCA Notice and DMCA Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright's interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You can contact us via email at email@example.com. We will take whatever action, at our sole discretion, that we deem appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from Tailscan.
7. Termination, Severability and Waiver
We may terminate or suspend your Account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, your right to use Tailscan will cease immediately. If you wish to terminate your Account, you may simply discontinue using Tailscan.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
In no event shall Tailscan or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tailscan's website, even if Tailscan or a Tailscan authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
9. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Tailscan' website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tailscan does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Tailscan may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Tailscan does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Tailscan has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tailscan of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Tailscan may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
12. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The Netherlands and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.